We're looking for an Associate who supports the Chic Boutique store environment by providing an exceptional boutique experience. We envision someone with a vibrant personality, an efficient nature, and natural warmth. Our ideal candidate will provide exceptional service in all aspects of the sales floor - greeting customers, selling, product knowledge, styling, cash wrap, restock and overall shopkeeping.
Weekend availability is a required. Please submit your resume with application.
- Proactively engages in customer service that focuses on building a loyal guest following through clear and positive communication.
- Provides excellent guest experience on the selling floor, in the fitting room and at the cash wrap.
- Is able to balance our guest experience with necessary operational tasks.
- Helps to maintain a visually inspiring boutique that is compelling to our guests at all times.
- Assists in presenting our unique product mix by actively working with products including: stocking, replenishing, folding, steaming, hanging, and displaying.
- Demonstrates a passion for fashion by understanding trends and actively aids customers in personal styling.
- Performs boutique opening and closing procedures.
- Works effectively to ensure the selling floor, cash wrap, fitting rooms and stockroom are clean and well maintained.
- Ensures items from change rooms are returned to appropriate area - sized and tagged.
- Utilizes the Point of Sale cash system, processes payments, exchanges and issues gift cards.
- Possesses a creative flair for fashion
- Preferred 1 year experience in a specialty retail boutique
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization skills; able to execute tasks efficiently
- Proactive and creative problem solving ability
- Flexible and adaptable
- Ability to multi-task and balance multiple priorities
Job Type: Part-time